Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Items:||Lighting Sensors||Applications:||Solar Energy Systems|
extruded aluminum components,
extruded aluminum accessories
Custom Aluminum Extrusions, machined tracking frames, solar tracking sensors, lighting gauges
1. Chief manufacture technological process
Aluminum ingot → Melting and casting → Extrusion → Aging → Cutting → CNC Milling → Surface treatment (Anodizing) → Surface physical and chemical property testing → Quality inspection→ Packing → Packing quality testing → Shipment
2. Description of 6063 aluminum alloy:
1) 6063 is an aluminum alloy, with magnesium and silicon as the alloying elements.
2) 6063 has a density of 2.68g/cm^3 (0.0975 lb/cubic inch).
3) The mechanical properties of 6063 depend greatly on the temper, or heat treatment, of the material.
4) It has generally good mechanical properties and heat treatable and weldability.
5) 6063 is widely used in all kinds of architecture and industrial structure profiles which request good strength and high corrosion resistance, such as auto parts, machine parts, building, vessel, windows and doors, furniture.
6) It is typically produced with very smooth surfaces fit for anodizing.
|1||Raw material||Mainly in aluminum 6000 grade, such as AL- 6063 and 6061, T5/T6 or according to customer’ s choice.|
|2||Material type||Rod, Tube, Plate, Casting, Forging, Extrusion and Stamping.|
|3||Surface treatment||Mill-finished, anodized, electrophoresis, powder coating, polishing, sand blasting, and fluorocarbon painting.|
|4||Processing||CNC Machining, CNC Lathe, Milling, Drilling, Turning, Spinning, Wire Cutting, Grinding, Heat treatment, Surface Treatment etc.|
|5||Machining Equipments||CNC machining center, CNC milling machine, CNC lathes, Precision punching machine, Continuous punching machine, Multistage drilling and tapping machine, Hydraulic linear bearing precision cutting saw machine, Automatic wire cutting machine, Automatic pipe bending machine, Shrinking tube machine, Grinding machine, Aluminum welding machine and all of the testing equipment.|
|6||Quality control||CMM, Profile projector, Coating thickness tester, Hardness tester, universal strength tester and etc.|
|7||Surface Treatment||Mill finished, anodizing (all colors), electrophoresis, power coating, wooden grain, polishing, brushing, sandblast, printing and so on.|
|8||Design||According to customer's CAD or 3D-STP drawing.|
4. Mechanical Properties of Sections under Room Temperature
|Tensile strength test||Hardness test|
|( b0.2Mpa)||( %)||.mm||HV||HW|
|No less than)(≥)|
Contact Person: Zhen